Saturday 3 August 2013

July Favourites


Ive been using a new shampoo, BedHead Urban Antidotes Level 1 Re-Energize shampoo.  It is designed for everyday use on 'normal hair in need of a pick me up'. It makes my hair feel really clean even after only one wash, and has a nice fresh scent. Another BedHead product is the Tigi Catwalk Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier, a cream product used to enhance curl or wave. Ive been leaving my hair natural majority of the month, which is something I never used to do if I knew id be leaving the house. This has been my hair saviour. It tames my poof ball har, keeping it frizz free while helping my maintain a nice shape. about half a pump scrunched through the hair and im good to go. Easy, fuss free hair. Its been nice to not have to break out the straightener every morning, except for my bangs. To keep those in place, Ive been using the L'oreal Elnett hairspray. This is a great hairspray for holsing in place without leaving that crispy, gross feel on to the hair.

Aside from hair products, this was a month of lip products. Although they all are fairly reserved similar colours, thats what ive been liking for summer. Up first is Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss. This is a great product for me to just throw on as im on the go. It gives the slightest peachy tint to the lips, but makes them feel super smooth and fins myself rubbing my lips together a lot when I have it on. The other two are pinky shades. Rimmel Airy Fairy is a nice pinky nude thats easy to wear. I dont usually go for the pinky shades but this is a good colour for my skintone and is a professional, work appropriate  colour. Second is Maybelline Colour Whisper in Lust For Blush. These lipsticks are fantastic. They feel like a balm but give a nice 'whisper' of colour. Spot on with the name there Maybelline. This has been my most used colour as its really easy to throw on and not have to think about and looks good with everything.

Ive finally found my beloved Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. Ive been using a Murad cleanser in the meantime but it while it leaves me feeling soft, it doesnt feel like its doing a whole lot of cleaning. The simple one however, makes my skin feel clean but without that stripped and tight feeling. My skin is a lot happier since using this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola