Monday 29 July 2013

Current Lipstick Favs


This summers been all about the peachy pinks for this girl. On my lazy days or when I want to go more natural, I grab my Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss. For a light peachy tint, this balm is great whether im wearing makeup or not. It gives just the slightest amount of colour but I cant help but apply it. Not to mention it smells lovely.
For some colour, ive been going for Maybelline Colour Whisper in Lust For Blush or Rimmel Lasting Finish in Airy Fairy. Lust For Blush is a obviously blush pink shade. It feels and applies like a balm but gives has nice colour payoff. Surprisingly this has been my most used lip product and I dont usually go for pink shades. Airy Fairy is more of a natural nudey pink shade, very work appropriate/professional type of colour. It looks really natural and similar to my natural lip colour, making it a suitable colour for my skintone.
I have worn some mauves and raspberry colours aswell, but these have been my most used and loved products. What have you been using lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola