Monday 5 August 2013

Pre-Birthday Pamper

 

Today is my 21st birthday! Since I was off yesterday I decided to give myself a pre-birthday pamper so when I woke up today id feel clean and refreshed.

Beginning with running the bath, I aqueezed a bit of the Bath and Body Works Mignight Pomegranite Bubble Bath into the water to create an amazing smelling, bubbly filled bathtub.While I waited for the bath to fill up, I removed my makeup with Avons Moisture Effective Makeup Remover Lotion, followed by La Roche-Posay Effeclar Purifying Micellar Water to remove any leftover makeup around the eyes as well as foundation. I then cleansed with the Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel and applied Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask for some hydration and into the bath I went.

Between reading on my ipad, I exfoliated with The Body Shop Shea Butter Sugar Scrub and washed away the day with Fruits and Passion Pear Peony Shower Gel. After a good soak, I removed my mask and moisturized with the Fruits and Passion Pear Peony Quenching Butter, which smells devine and leaves the skin feeling soft.

I forgot while in the bath so I then used my pumice stone on my feet to make sure they were nice and smooth. This may not be the nicest thing to talk about but is important for me as I stand alot of the day for my job. After drying my feet and getting in my comfy pajamas , I removed my polish from my toes and went in with Sally Hansens Complete Salon Manicure in Dorien Grey, and Essie Ballet Slippers on my hands. To moisturise those babies, I used Curels Foot Therapy cream and threw on some socks to lock in the moisture. For my hands, Soap and Glory Hand Food. Lastly, I lit a candle and relaxed with a tv show catch up and some youtube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola