Monday 15 July 2013

The Rocket



Ive always been a mascara junky, never sticking to one because I wanted to try them all. I am now this way about pretty well all beauty products, hence why I started this blog. The newest mascara ive tried is Maybellines The Rocket. I havent used a Maybelline mascara in a really long time, so I cant compare it to any of their others.
 It has a plastic bristle brush, which I do like. It applies really easily, isnt too wet of a formula and doesnt leave the lashes in clumps. It gives great length (though this isnt really what I need in a mascara), almost a false lash effect. It gives decent volume to my lashes and doesnt flake off. I applied two coats as I always do, and it gives really nice full, dark lashes. When it came time for removal, I had no problems. Overall, I am a fan of this mascara and would actually purchase it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola