Wednesday 17 July 2013

Whats On My Face #1



I hadnt been planning on leaving the house, but my mom asked if I wanted to go wander around target with her so I quickly threw on some makeup to make me look a little more alive. I started with the Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream as a light coverage to the skin. For eyes I didnt really want to wear anything but mascara so I started with Maybelline The Rocket mascara, but felt a bit undone so went in with Rimmel Kohl Kajal pencil in Purple Passion- a really pretty purple liner that I havent worn in quite  a while. On top I added a bit of Mac Memorabilia eyeshadow to darken it up a bit. 
To brighten up my skin a bit I applied Mac Mocha to my cheeks and finished it off with a bit of Rimmel Airy Fairy lipstick and out the door I went.



No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola