Sunday 14 July 2013

This Week Im Loving.. #8


Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
I had this sitting in my drawer for about a month waiting to be opened when I finished my current mascara. I kept seeing people using it and talking about it and knowing it was just sitting there I couldnt help but open it and give it a try. Something I never do when I have a mascara on the go already. The mega big brush is really easy for me to use for my lashes, and gives me great length and fullness. It almost gives a false lash effect. Im a big fan so far. A coworker who doesnt even wear makeup commented on my makeup and was asking me how I apply it the other day and the only thing different was that I used this mascara. So ill take that a good sign.

Mac Mocha Blush
I always go back to this blush because it is just the easiest colour to wear. It goes with every look, whether im going for the no makeup look or a full on face it just looks so natural and pretty. The berry rose colour works great on my skintone andis probably one of my favourites.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss
I caved and fell into the hype of these. I saw it in Target for 2.99 or 3.99 and thought why not. Peach Kiss is obviously a peach tone. Its not very noticeabe on the lips but I still really like it. It smells fruity and lovely and leaves me rubbing my lips together the whole time im wearing it because it feels so smooth. Id like to try the red or pink one to see how the colour of those show up, but I can see why people like these. But it really is just a lipbalm.

I.C.O.N Inner Home Moisturizing Treatment
Ive had this a while a never tried it. Inner Home is a treatment for dry, damaged, brittle hair that can be used as a deep conditioner or mask. I left it on for about 5 to 10 minutes and rinsing it out I could already tell it made a big difference. My hair was silky soft, really easy to manage and brush through. The scent is kind of herbaly, as most I.C.O.N. products, which isnt my favourite, but I really liked the results of this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola