Tuesday 18 June 2013

Essie Ballet Slippers


Ive always been a nail bitter, but over the past few years ive been trying my best to rid the habit. I have somewhat long nails for a short amount of time, a few weeks to months, before I start one by one biting them back off again. I hate the look of unpainted nails on me, so for years ive been wearing a Sally Hansen polish in Pink Whisper on my short stubs to make my hands look a little nicer without drawing too much attention to them. That polish got all gloopy and hard to use, so I went on a hunt for a similar shade from Essie and found Ballet Slippers, which is basically an exact dupe, but doesnt require as many coats to be opaque and seems to last longer aswell. It is a soft off white pink, the kind of pink theyd use for a french manicure maybe. Its a great colour for something like a formal event, an interview, etc. Im really happy I found this and im sure this is going to get plenty of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola