Thursday 20 June 2013

Revlon Photoready BB Cream


BB creams seem to be a love/hate thing. This is the second ive tried and while theyre not my favourite base, I do like them. I am a big fan of the Revlon Photoready foundation, so I had a feeling this would be a good one to try. Part of the reason I picked it up was because they had a better colour range than the Marcelle one I have and like, but its a tad too dark for me. 

I got the colour light, which is a perfect match for my skin. It has a light, natural coverage but gives the skin a beautiful glow. It applies easily and is light weight on the skin, making this a great summer product. On days where I dont want a lot of coverage or im not really wearing any makeup, this is my go to product. I wouldnt recommend this to cover anything up as it doesnt give nearly enough coverage; BB creams arent supposed to anyway. Overall, I like this for lazy days, but I wouldnt recommend it for everyday wear unless you have no problems with your skin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola