Sunday 12 May 2013

This Week im Loving.. #3



This has been the week of skincare for me. Ive been tying a lot of new things lately but these two have stood out to me already in the short amount of time.  I talked about Pepta-Bright in my New Skincare Additions post. In short, its a serum cream used to brighten the skin and help with the appearance of scarring, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tones, etc. As a moisturiser ive been trying out This Works Perfect Skin Super Moisture, and really loving it. Its light on the skin but really does pack in the moisture. My only complaint is that it smells really awful because of the primrose oil in it, but it dissipates after a few minutes.

Ive broken out the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. I love the finish of this- it gives my skin a natural glow. The shade is a tad dark for me, but once I get a bit more colour on my skin I think it will be perfect. To give my skin a little colour, Ive gone back to Mac Mocha, one of my favourite blushes. It gives a natural wash of colour and is really easy to wear. For lips I havent really been wearing much other than a balm, but I have been using the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Charm, a peachy nude that is just fuss free for me. When I dont know what to wear this tends to be a colour I grab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola