Monday 13 May 2013

Get Cheeky


Mac Mocha,  Wet n Wild Pearlescent Pink and Heather Silk , e.l.f. Candid Coral, NYX Cream blush in Glow

Spring is here! (I think.. It did snow yesterday.) And that means breaking out the blushes. Ive talked about most of these before, which goes to show you I do really like them. For the sunny weather, I love peachy blushes. They give a great subtle colour and a gorgeous glow. My two picks are Wet n Wild Pearlescent Pink- a beautiful peachy pink with a gold shimmer, and e.l.f Candid Coral, a true peach with a subtle gold shimmer that really makes the skin look radiant and healthy.

Of course I need my favourite berry pinks, for the natural hint of colour to warm up the skin. Mac's Mocha has been a go to lately. It gives a hint of colour to my pale skin that looks very natural. Good for those days where you dont want to wear a lot of makeup. For a pinkier option, Wet n Wild Heathersilk is always a favourite. This colour is very pigmented so you have to be careful not to overdue it and look like youre wearing clown makeup, but the colour is gorgeous. I only own one cream product but this one is a beaut. NYX Cream Blush in Glow is something I dont get enough use out of. This baby is super pigmented and would be best applied with a brush to be able to blend into the skin. The first time i tried to use it, I used my fingers and it didnt end well. It gives a nice glow to the skin, an appropriate name and has a nice finish for spring/summer.

What are your favourite blushes for this time of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola