Sunday 21 April 2013

This Week Im Loving.. #2


Because ive been sick, I was grabbing the same things when getting ready in the morning. Ive been using this Covergirl and Olay Serum Primer out that someone gave me. I never would have picked it p myself, and I honestly didnt have high expectations for it. But I have been surprisingly reaching for it every time I apply foundation. It works pretty well at helping my makeup last throughout the day. The only thing I dont like is the smell. Smells a bit like sunscreen or something.
Ive gone back to the Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara, which I used maybe a year and half ago and really liked. It gives nice length but doesnt do anything for volume unfortunately, which is really all I need. Layered over the marelle xtension plus mascara it looks really nice though.
Ive grown my nails again (we'll see how long it last this time). For a few weeks now ive been wearing Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Baracuda. Its a beautiful baby blue colour and lasts quite well considering how much I use my hands. Ive had many compliments and its even one of few colours that my boyfriend doesnt give weird looks too. Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola