Saturday 20 April 2013

Sick Time Pamper


I havent blogged much in a few weeks, mostly due to the fact that I was sick and too lazy to take photos. If your anything like me, and get annoyed when you cant breathe through your nose, youll know that baths are a short term fix for this problem. I think one day I had about three baths just for this purpose. Probably not good for my skin, but it made me feel better.

In the bath water I used Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate bubble bath, which smells amazing and makes the bath feel more luxurious. Rather then just sitting in the bath I thought I may as well do a little something for the rest of my body, and used the Body Shop Shea Butter exfoliant with the some exfoliating mits. Its not too abrasive but rids any dead skin. Because I hate how scrubs leave a film on the skin most of the time, I wash my body after and used the Body Shop Shea Shower Cream, which I have been loving lately as it leaves the skin feeling smooth and hydrated, even if you skip on moisturising. After about twenty minutes or when I can no longer take the heat or my pruney skin, ill get out of the bath and apply the Body Shop Beautifying Oil, which I think is great because it leaves the skin baby soft and smelling nice. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola