Friday 5 April 2013

This Week Im Loving.. #1


Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy pillow mist
I dont know how well this stuff works at helping me sleep, but the honey vanilla scent is so nice to spray on your sheets and pillows.

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
Ive been loving this as a highlight on my cheek bones and down the nose to give my skin a subtle glow. Its a pinky tone and looks really nice on my pale skin.

Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer
This is great. Its meant as a hilighting concealer and I love using it in my cupids bows or under my brow, as well as under the eye.

Wet n Wild blush in Heather Silk
This is an old favourite. I used to use this everyday a year or two ago, and decided to bring it out again. Its a lovely berry pink shade and is super pigmented for the $5 that it is. It gives a nice pop of colour to the cheek and will probably always be one of my favourite products.

Planet Spa lip butter
This is my favourite lip product and I dont even know where I got if from. It smells amazing(shea butter) and leaves my lips super soft and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola