Monday 1 April 2013

March Favs



Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate body mist
I got this for christmas and have been using it pretty much everyday the last month or so. Its not a sickly sweet scent like some body mists can be. A few spritzes of this and I can smell on it on myself throughout the whole day.

Mac Syrup and Shy girl
Ive slowly been getting into lipsticks more and more. These have been my two go to colours. When I want more of a peachy nude, I go for Shy Girl. Its really easy to throw on and no fuss colour. When I want a bit more colour, say when im wearing an all black outfit, Syrup adds a slight berry mauve tinge to the lip without screaming "Im wearing lipstick". My favourite kind of lipsticks.

Nars blush in Sin
This has quickly become a favourite and possibly my all time favourite blush colour. With slight gold shimmer, this deep berry mauve is beauiful for fall/winter months when your skin is looking dull and in need of a pick me up. This gives a gorgeous flush to the cheek, and when the light hits it, gives a lovely glow that looks natural. If you dont have this you should give it a swatch.

Matrix Miracle Treat Lotion Spray
I talked about this is my hair post. I only have a sample but will for sure be picking up a full size as this has become a staple product in my hair routine. It is targeted towards colour treated hair to detangle, condition and strengthen, restore shine and tame frizz. I spray 2-3 times through my hair to help get a comb through and it makes my hair more manageable and also leaves behind a nice scent.

Body Shop Shea Shower Cream and Beautifying Oil

As the winter seems to never want to end, this has been a bit of a skin saviour. Because its a cream, it doesnt feel like its stripping everything off my skin, so when I get out of the shower my skin isnt tight and dry. It leaves it smooth and smelling lovely.(I totally forgot to photograph this, whoops). With the Beautifying oil on top, my skin has been feeling nourished and soft. I even use this on my face when its looking dry and flaky, and really works a treat. I never would have thought to try an oil on my body if I hadnt received this as a gift. 

Those have been my most used things in March. Tell me what youve been loving as im always looking to try new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola