Tuesday 23 April 2013

Ooh, Barracuda


(sorry for the badly done nails and not so nice quality photos)

I grew my nails..again. I dont know how many times ive bitten them off after weeks of growth. A new nail colour ive been loving the past few weeks is Sally Hansens Complete Salon Manicure in Barracuda. Its a beautiful baby blue colour, a great colour for spring. I love the formula of these polishes- most colours go on opaque in one coat, but this one needs 2-3 coats because its a lighter shade I guess. Regardless, its really pretty and has lasted me around a week without any major chipping. To me this is a big deal, because as a hairstylist I am constantly using my hands; in and out of water, etc. 

If youre looking for a nice spring colour, id try this one out. Ive had many compliments and even my boyfriend who isnt a big fan of nail polish likes the colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola