Friday 15 March 2013

A Peak Into My Makeup Bag


     Im not someone who carries around half their collection of makeup around with them wherever they go. Im also not someone who likes to touch up their makeup throughout the day, as ive said before. That being said, these things are more just what I like to have when I stay overnight somewhere and want to have a little something to perk up my face. 

    To even out my skin a bit I have the Marcell BB cream. Being a BB cream it obviously doesnt do much for coverage, but thats not something I generally look for in the first place and when im just at my boyfriends or not doing anything special im not too bothered with how my skin is. For my dark circles I have Maybelline Mineral Power concealer. Because im so pale and can often look a bit lifeless, I like to have my Nars blush in Sin on hand to bring a little life back into my face. Plus the subtle gold shimmer gives a nice glow to the skin. I apply that with an annabelle blush brush- cheap but I like the shape of this because its flat on two sides. 

For eyes I have Marcell Xtension Plus mascara, Annabelle liquid liner and a Body Shop shimmer pencil for an inner corner highlight. Lip products always change but right now I have Mac Syrup as ive been wearing it a lot lately. Again because I stay at my boyfriends every few days I keep a mini micellar water to remove my makeup and a travel toothbrush in there. Lastly is a clip, because you just never know when you may need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola