Thursday 14 March 2013

Avene Cold Cream



  Dry skin is a real drag. Ive been on the hunt for something that helps my flaking winter skin and having heard many things about Avenes products, I thought id try out their cold cream for very dry sensitive skin. Now let me start off with how awful this stuff smells. Every time I go to use it I forget how much I dislike the scent of it. Scent aside, this cream is targeted towards anyone(children, aldults) to nourish dry skin anywhere on the body. Its supposed to be good for people with skin issues such as eczema, though I bought it solely for my face. 

    The rich formula is a bit odd to apply; when you rub it in the consistency changes and gets a bit hard to blend into the skin, and a little goes a long way. It leaves my skin feeling a bit tacky, so I definitely would recommend only using this at night or if your just sitting around the house for a few hours as it takes a bit to settle into the skin. Definitely not something to use a makeup base. This seems to help my dry patches but I dont think I would purchase it again because I personally find it a bit hard to work with. Plus that smell..









No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola