Monday 18 February 2013

Benefit Goodtime Gals



Minis always get me. I love trying new things but dont have the wallet for it all the time. I saw this in Sephora and thought itd be interesting to try, as I havent tried many Benefit products. This mini trio comes with a posietiny cheek stain, girl meets pearl highlighter, and that gal face primer. 

Ive never been that interested in cheek stains so I wasnt all that excited about the posietint, although im glad it wasnt the original benetint.  Its a nice peachy pink so I think this would be a great spring/summer cheek colour. The highlighter and primer intrigued me however. I like glowy skin, so things to brighten and highlight are great. Ive said before that I dont usually use a primer unless I have a long day ahead, so having a mini size to see if I like how this works will be nice- id love to see how it compares to my current primer, Korres Vitamin E. I havent really tried this out where I checked throughout the day to see how it was holding up, so I dont have an opinion on it so far.

Ive only used the highlighter once or twice, so I dont have a whole lot to say as of yet. Its an iridescent pale pink that on me, doesnt show up too well. While I do like a more natural glow and look to the skin, im not sure this is best for pale skin. I think if I had a darker skin tone it would show up better.

 For a small price, I think little sets like these are great for those of us that love to try new things but dont want to risk blowing all their money on something they may not even like. If your interested in trying this out yourself, I got mine from Sephora for $18.


No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola