Saturday 16 February 2013

I got a pug!


Ive wanted a pug for about a year, and practically begged my boyfriend to buy me one. In December I set out to find the right one and it wasnt until the end of January that I finally went to visit someone selling a one year old and ended up bringing him home with me. His name is Cody, and while im not a huge fan of the name, it kind of suits him and I havent been able to come up with a better one.

He is a crazy little thing- very energetic and full of life, loves to play and chew on sticks for some reason. My brother is finishing our basement and often finds him chewing on his supplies. He loves attention; he'll follow you everywhere you go, and sit up right next to you on the couch or when your laying down ready to go to sleep. He always runs to the door the greet me when I come home from work, which puts a smile on my face after a long day. He gives me a good laugh too, I mean how many dogs sleep on their back and wave their legs around? So cute. While he can be a little monster, hes such a cutie that you forgive him for having an accident on the floor or wanting you to play with him 24/7. Anyone that follows me on instagram would have seen the overload of pug photos, but I just cant help it. Im a pug lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola