Tuesday 19 February 2013

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask


     All my favourite bloggers rave about this mask, a deeply moisturising, cleansing and anti-oxidising treatment. Containing manuka honey, which is a New Zealand  ingredient used to hydrate the skin. With fragrance of vanilla pod and mandarine, this is said to balance your aura tending both your skin and spirit. I dont know about that, but it sure brings moisture to my dull winter skin.

    If your is anything like mine right now-dry, dehydrated, flaking, and in a need of a deep cleanse, this is a product for you. Its also good for breakouts. It has a nice scent and dries clear on the face (this was handy the other day when I had to walk the dog after I had application). Directions say to leave for 15 minutes, but I tend to leave it 30 minutes or longer. It leaves my skin feeling soft and well hydrated, and plumped up. Definitely a skin saviour and id recommend it especially to those dry skinned gals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola