Saturday 7 July 2012

11 Q's!

I thought I would do a tag so my readers can get to know me a little better!
What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Chicken strips!

Do you have any siblings? If yes, how many?
An older brother.

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
It doesnt tell me on my ipod, but on itunes it is Shift - Grizzly Bear

What is one of your favorite quotes?
I have quite a few.
"The night is the hardest time to be alive, and 4 am knows all my secrets."
"Its easy to be mean. Dont be easy."

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoor- reading blogs, watching youtube videos, tv shows.
Outdoor- going for walks, watching the sunset.

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Cleaning the washroom or vacuuming.

What is your favorite form of exercise?
Running.

What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
around 7ish, friday or saturday, april and august.

What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Bus! When I went to hair school it would take me over 2 hours to get there when its an hour drive.

What do you love most about yourself?
How calm and relaxed I am. Im very easy going and get along with mostly anyone. I never realized what a good thing this was until last year when I had an interview in a salon and they actually saw being "mellow" as a bad thing. But who wants to be around someone all day who cant sit still and shut up for five minutes?

What sound do you love?
Music, sounds at the lake.


                                                                                   



                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola