Monday 28 May 2012

Wella Brilliance Conditioner

I received this in my glossybox last month and was extremely excited, as I havent really tried anything from Wella before and I am also a big lover of conditioners. That being said, I have tried many targeted for different purposes, but never one specifically designed for fine hair. It is also for colour treated hair, which is great for me as I have both. 

The conditioner is light weight, said to leave even fine hair full of vibrant shine and free-flowing movement, also containing diamond dust. The scent is absolutely amazing and completely indescribable. I catch a sniff of it throughout the day as my hair moves, that even if the stuff didnt work Id probably still use it anyway just for the scent. But low and behold, I think the conditioner does exactly as it claims. My hair is left silky soft, flowy and shinier than usual. I cant really give my two cents on whether or not it helps retain colour, as my hair is already faded and I only have a small sample, but I am nonetheless impressed with this product and will definitely be buying a full size very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola