Saturday 19 May 2012

Burts Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey and Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream


I always here great things about Burts Bees products. Working in a salon unfortunately means never having pretty nails or soft hands. A while back I was in need of something to help my poor dry hands from being in and out of water all the time, and enter Burts Bees. 


This cream is natural, combining honey and vitamin rich botanical oils (grape seed, cupuaca and macadamia) to moisturize, and is enriched with Rosemary extract and Vitamin E. While this sounds lovely being natural and all, I cant help but hate it. The smell is very overwhelming- a very strong honey scent. Not being a honey lover (scent or taste), I must say that using this cream is like torture! The smell lingers for ages and makes me want to scrub my hands off.


However, I would say the cream is pretty moisturizing. After the initial sticky feeling is absorbed (which is very off-putting along with the smell), I do notice my hands feeling a lot nicer. However I feel like I cant touch anything for close to an hour; not a good thing when your applying on the go. Overall, im not overly impressed with this cream and am really just trying to use it up as it was around $12 and I dont really want to waste it.

So to conclude, I would only recommend this if you love the smell of honey and dont mind its strong, overwhelmingly nauseating smell(in my humble opinion). Have you tried this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola