Monday 4 June 2012

May Favourites


Vichy Thermal Water

I use this as a refreshing spray after ive applied my foundaion. It helps with my makeups appearance, as its been very dry lately, keeping it from looking cakey and clinging to dry areas.

Mac Strobe Cream

 I only have a sample of this right now, but plan on buying a full size soon. I use this as a highlight along my cheekbone and down the nose. I like it because it isnt as noticeable as most highlighters are, which means youll only see it when light hits it.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume
Ive done a post on this earlier in the year, you can see that here if you havent already. ive been wearing it pretty well everyday since I got it for xmas, bt have been loving it more lately as I feel its a nice scent for this time of the year. In my opinion its a warm fruity scent, nothing sickly sweet. My boyfriend also loves it, which is always a plus!

Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee I've been enjoying using this because it moisturizes the lips and gives a nice nude colour at the same time. The colour works well on my fair skin tone, and has been my go to lip colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola