Wednesday 2 May 2012

Im just too tired to be fighting, guess im not the fighting kind

top / Forever 21
skinny jeans / H&M 
bandeau / Garage

I am a sucker for shirts with a high-low cut. They are easily worn, whether it be with pants or leggings, keeping your behind covered. This one I got from F21 last year and must say, doesnt get enough wear! Its a blousey material that flows nicely, and has lace on the back. My only complaint is that it slides down a a lot, so unless you were gifted in the chest area which I was not, it can be a real pain in the you know what to hike up all the time, therefore a bandeau is the best possible solution. 

I havent done outfit posts in a while and I apologize for that. You can be sure to see many coming your way over the month of may I assure! I hope everyone is well, and happy May!

1 comment:

romantica theme by Pink + Lola