Wednesday 2 May 2012

April Glossybox



At the beginning of the month, I discovered through a fellow canadian blogger that GlossyBox was brought over to Canada not that long ago. I cannot explain to you how excited this made me, as I had been reading my favourite bloggers from the UK talk about what was in there boxes for months and always jealous that I could not order a box myself. If you are unfamiliar as to what GlossyBox is, it is a monthly service that sends you a box of five luxury samples of high-end brands for $15, free shipping.

Now your probably curious, what did I get in my box

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer (Full Size) $22.99
This is a moisturizer said to improve the look of tone,texture, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots giving you naturally radiant skin.
I was honestly a bit disappointed to see aveeno in here, as they save to give you "high-end" products, and this is found in the drug store. However, I have been using it the past few days and it seems like an decent product.

Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara (Full Size) $12.99
Define and separate lashes while minimizing clumps and create a maximum lengthening potential.
Again I have not tried this out yet as I dont like having more than one mascara going at once. As a mascara junkie I was happy to find this in my box. However, length is not a problem I have with my lashes and would have preferred something for volume, I am still eager to try this out.

Elizabeth Grant Skin Care Shower Gel (Full Size) $20.00
A delightful fragrant cleansing gel, that can be used in the bath or as a shower gel for cleansing.
I havent tried this out but seems like a nice smelling shower gel, and I like that it comes with a pump.


Wella Brilliance Conditioner and Treatment $13.99
Brilliance conditioner moisturizes coloured hair, leaving shine and free-flowing movement.
Brilliance treatment with triple blend technology instantly restores hair vibrancy. Both contain diamond dust.
I love that both of these are targeted towards fine to normal hair as well as colour treated, as I have both. I am waiting till I had touched up my colour to try these out and see how I like them!

Marcelle BB Cream sample $22.95
8-in-1 skin enhanancer with muti-benefits. Comes in to shades, light to medium and medium to dark. Said to have self adjusting pigments.

Overall, I am pleasantly surprised at how happy I was with my box. I am eager to try everything out. If you live in canada and would like to try Glossybox out, you can subscribe here

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola