Friday 4 May 2012

Z Palette




 For a while, I had been wanting a palette to depot my Mac eyeshadows into. Since lately ive been more into shopping online rather than being shoved around in the mall, I decided to look for a good deal. Z palette seemed like the best option, as it holds 28 Mac shadows rather than 15. This made the most sense to me, helping you save money in the long run when your collection grows so you dont need to purchase a second palette. Also, with this option I fit anything I like in it. Any brand, and any pan product I like.
I opted for the zebra print as I am a big animal and animal print lover. I absolutely love it, and keep all my Mac shadows and a depoted Rimmel quad as well. Its very handy, not having to riffle through all my eyeshadows to find what im looking for. The only down side is that some pans arent magentic and you have to spend extra time gluing magnets on the back, but overall I think its completely worth it.

I know pretty much everyone knows about these already, but I thought id share it with you anyway! Z palette is available in two sizes, and a range of colours, mine being the larger of the two. They range from $14-20 and are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola