Wednesday 31 August 2016

August Favourites

Loreal lumi foundaion, annabelle blush hibiscus, bronzed, clinique chubby stick hi lighter, revlon ultra volume mascara, bath and bosy works white peach and sangria, b&bw


This month has flown by! It was my 24th birthday, my daughter turned two just yesterday, and other than that I honestly don't remember a lot about this month. The whole summer went so fast, I can't believe we're going into September and fall is on its way already! Anyway enough of my rambling, here's what Ive been loving this month.

I love a good glowy foundation (as I've said many a times on the blog), and the L'Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation has been a go to lately. I had a hard time finding a good shade match so the one I have is a little too dark, and I tend to mix it with another foundation to lighten the colour a bit. I either use the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue or Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum. Both do enough to lighten it up and leave a gorgeous glow to the skin.  I don't always feel I need a highlighter with this foundation as its quite luminous on its own, but the Clinique Chubby Stick Highlight is what Ive been going for lately. I've had this a while and never really used it until lately. I like the consistency of it- I just use my finger to tap it on and it looks really pretty.

For blush, Ive been using these two from Annabelle that I bought during the month. They are both great colours for summer, as they have a little bit of shimmer in them which looks really pretty on the skin, especially when the light hits it. Golden Bronze is a little more everyday rosey pink shade, whereas Hibiscus is a apricot peach, which screams spring and summer to me.

A new mascara Ive been using is the Revlon Ultra Volume. I wasnt sure which one to try from the range they have, but volume is usually the number one thing I look for in a mascara. I love how this separates my lashes and does make them look quite full, but I wouldnt say it was the best.

Lastly I have a scent Ive been loving from Bath and Body Works. The Be Happy White Peach and Sangria Body Mist is so addictive to me. I just love anything peach scented, but this is amazing. With white peach nectar, tangarine and prosecco this scent is so good I almost want to eat it. I believe this is limited to summer time only so snatch it up if your interested before theyre all gone!

What were your favourites of the month of August? Let me know yours below


No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola