Friday 26 August 2016

Annabelle Blushes


I love finding products I love that are also affordable, who doesn't right? So I thought I would share with you these blushes from Annabelle that I am currently really enjoying.

If you're not familiar with Annabelle, they are a canadian drugstore makeup brand. Their liquid liner was a makeup staple when I was in highschool, but right now its their blushes that I'm obsessed with. They have great colour payoff, a nice selection of colours and are around the ten dollar mark. I have three colours and I love all of them.

Rosewood was the first shade I tried, a few years back and still use quite frequently. It is a lovely rosey pink shade that goes with anything and everything. I feel this would suit most skin tones. I find this one to use with light handed, or youll have some clown cheeks going on.

Golden Bronze is a new favourite. Im not sure about the name as I dont really find it to be golden, but more of a dusky pink with a bit of a sheen. This really warms up my skin and gives me a glowing look which is always nice. I think this may be my favourite of the three.

Hibiscus is a gorgeous peachy apricot shade. It also has a bit of a sheen to it, and I've been loving this one for summer time. Peachy shades are my jam this time of year so this has been getting a lot of wear right now.

Have you tried Annabelle's blushes before? Or any of their other products? Any recommendations are always welcome!


1 comment:

  1. I've actually never tried anything from Annabelle! I've heard their lip liners are good though.
    i just posted a review on the new L'oreal Pro Glow Foundation on my blog. Check it out!
    www.thinkingofmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete

romantica theme by Pink + Lola