Thursday 3 March 2016

What's In My Shower

redken smooth lock shampoo, conditioner, butter silk, so silver purple shampoo, its a 10 blondes mask

I haven't shared my current shower products in a while, so I thought I would do so today. This is forever changing as I'm always trying new things, but here's the current line up.

Redken Smooth Lock Shampoo and Conditioner
These are aimed to smooth frizz dry, unruly hair. With macademia oil it helps to keep a long-lasting smooth, moisturized finish to the hair. I like the Butter Silk Conditioner, and find it helps with frizz and leaves my hair really soft.

Matrix Total Results So Silver Purple Shampoo
Since hilighting my hair, I like to use purple shampoo every other wash or so. This works as a toner to rid any brassy tones in the hair. I don't really like this particular one as i find it really drying on my hair. I tend to use a little squirt with the redken shampoo to help keep my hair from feeling like straw.

Its a 10 Five Minute Repair Mask For Blondes
I've only recently got this one, but so far so good. This is a conditioning treatment targeted towards blondes with a purple tint. It only needs to be left on five minutes, though I leave it a little longer sometimes for extra moisture. I dont think this does a lot to enhance the colour, but it does make my hair feel really soft after. Also it smells really nice.

Be Better Dusk To Dawn Body Wash
This has a nice warm scent of golden amber and precious myrrh. nothing overly special about this one but it smells nice and doesnt dry my skin out.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting and informative blog. It's really useful blog. I really loved reading your blog. haute her

    ReplyDelete

romantica theme by Pink + Lola