Saturday 5 March 2016

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
If you're looking to for a hydrating dewy base, this is one for you. The Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream is a bb, cc and tinted moisturizer in one. It has the benefits of hydrating skincare with dewy, sheer to medium coverage.

As someone with dry skin and always in search of glowing products, I was interested in giving this a try. Bare Minerals claim it will provide increased skin hydration after one week. I don't know if my skin is more hydrated after using this, but it definitely looks smoother, and has a nice natural glow to it. Most importantly, my skin doesn't look like it's flaking off like it does with heavier foundations. This isn't always enough coverage for me, so I do mix in a bit of a heavier coverage foundation and still find it gives a great appearance to the skin.

This has become a favourite of mine and think it's a great everyday base as someone who doesn't need a lot of coverage. I can see myself using this a ton in the warmer months coming up for sure. There is a great shade selection and won't break the bank considering it's a high end makeup brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola