Wednesday 17 February 2016

An In-Shower Moisturizer?


Ive been hearing about this Nivea In Shower Moisturizer for a while and always thought it was a neat concept, but does it really work? I found some samples in magazines, so I gave it a go and was pleasantly surprised, so I picked up a bottle when I finally was able to find it in store. For some reason it was a little hard to get a hold of. There are three formulas; nourishing body milk for dry to very dry skin, smooth replenishing body lotion for dry skin, and hydrating body lotion for normal to dry skin. I went for the body milk and my skin can get fairly dry and uncomfortable.

Essentially, the purpose of the product is to save time. Apply your moisturizer while still in the shower- sounds like a weird way of doing things, which I think is why its so intriguing. You wash as usual, apply to wet skin, rinse, dry off and continue on with your day. It does work- I did feel moisturized and didn't get the tight skin feeling after showering. I think it's great for busy mornings or  when it's absolutely freezing and you don't want to stand there naked while you apply your cold body lotions. But I think I still prefer to do things the old fashioned way. I feel like I get more out of it that way, and don't mind the extra few minutes. But definitely on days in a rush, this stuff comes out and I do really like it.

Have you tried this? What's your opinion on it? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola