Thursday 14 January 2016

Soap & Glory Bright and Bubbly Set

soap and glory bright and bubbly, soap & glory, bath, shower gel, clean on me, scrub of your life, righteous butter
soap and glory bright and bubbly, soap & glory soap and glory bright and bubbly, soap & glory

Soap and Glory are a fun brand with a range of body, skincare and makeup. At the holiday season they come out with some awesome gift sets and of course I had to pick one up. I've only tried a few things from the brand so I was quite excited to give this Bright and Bubbly set a try.

Inside you get mini sizes of Clean On Me Shower Gel, Scrub of Your Life Body Scrub, Hand Food Hand Cream, The Righteous Butter and a pink loofa. They all have the traditional Soap & Glory scent, and are great travel sizes. 

I haven't tried the products yet, though I've tried Hand Food before and wasnt much of a fan. Everything else looks so nice and I'm looking forward to trying them out. 

Have you used anything from Soap & Glory? What's your favourite product?






No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola