Thursday 30 July 2015

A Few New Things

haul, essie spaghetti strap, maybelline lash sensational mascara, maybelline color sensational lipstick let me pink, nyx butter lipstick candy buttons, essence super fine liner pen

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Let Me Pink
There was a good sale on these and I thought this would be a great fall/winter colour. I like the formula of these lipsticks so I hope this colour works for me.

Essie Spaghetti Strap Nailpolish
Again, good sale on these. Although regardless I probably would have bought an Essie polish anyway because I'm obsessed. This looks like a really nice peachy nude shade that I'll probably wear a ton.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Ive heard(and read) so many great things about this and it was on sale for half price so I thought it was a good time to pick it up even though I just opened a new mascara last week. Whoops. Maybelline mascaras are some of my fav so I have high hopes for this one.

Essence Super Fine Liquid Liner Pen
I havent really tried anything from Essence, but they seem to have good reviews and are really inexpensive. I tried this on my hand instore and it seemed to have decent pigmentation for a $3 liner so I grabbed one and will give it a go. If it works out well I may have a new liner for half the price of my current one. 

Nyx Butter Lipstick in Candy Buttons
I swatched a ton of these and ended up with the most me colour possible. It looks like a lovely peach (of course) and is super soft and yes, buttery. I kinda wish I had picked up more colours but maybe in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola