Thursday 4 June 2015

To The Last Drop #16

to the last drop, body shop, caudalie, revlon, bath and body works, shampoo, conditioner, wen, benefit

I've built up quite a few things lately as I havent had a chance write this post for a few weeks now. There's a little bit of evertrhing here so lets get into it.

Matrix Biolage Advanced Keratin Dose Conditioner
This is a conditioner for overprocessed hair. My hair wasnt that bad when I used this but I did find it moisturizing and left my hair manageable. I'm not typically a fan of Matrix shampoo and conditioner but this was pretty good. I'm not sure I'd buy it again because it wasn't really necessary for my hair type, but if you do colour your hair a lot and need a little tlc I'd give this a try.

It's a 10 Miracle Conditioner
I dont know how long I've had this sitting in my shower. I was using it every now and again but was never really in love with it. It did leave my hair soft and easy to comb through post shower, but it wasnt a favourite of mine. I'm a huge fan of the brand but this wasn't a top product for me of theirs.

Mederma Stretch Mark Cream
After having Lily, I was left with a lot of tiger stripes on my belly and hips. It wasnt a pleasant look nor did it feel very nice to touch. No one wants ripples on their belly- that doesn't make you feel attractive. I'd heard of Mederma being good so while it was quote pricey, I decided to give it a go. To be fair I didnt use it as often as they say (twice daily). I just didnt have the time or even remember to use it past the first week. Moms will know what I'm talkin' about. It did help a little and they have started to fade, but I think BioOil has a better result and have gone back to using that. Not to mention its way cheaper.

Benefit Theyre Real Mascara mini
Everyone loves this stuff but I just didnt have that great an experience with it. I felt like it did nothing to my lashes. They looked long but sparse and I really only need volume out of a mascara as I naturally have long lashes. Im glad I tried it but I would not purchase a full size of this.

Revlon Photoready BB Cream
I loved this a year or two ago but its gone a weird consistency so unfortunately its time to throw it away.

Wen Re Intensive Moisture Treatment
I've had this for years and never really used it until lately. I bought the Wen cleansing conditioner and it came with this and one other product aswell in sample sizes. I hated the cleansing conditioner and threw it away but kept this because it was good but the smell is awful.   The supposed sweet almond mint scent smells strongly of menthol to me and makes me feel very nauceous. The mask however is really nice, leaves my hair manageable and soft. I'd definitely try this again in a different scent because I thought it was great.

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter
I am a huge fan of The Body Shop products and this has become a top product for me. It makes makeup removal super easy and fuss free and it doesnt irritate my eyes whatsoever. It's reasonably priced compared to the higher end options and I would definitely buy it again. I'm currently trying the cleansing oil out that everyone loves, so we'll have to see which one makes the repurchase.

Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Shower Gel
I loved this scent. Its like a sultry fruity smell if that makes any sense. More sufisticated than the usual fruit scent. I have the matching body spray aswell. Bath and Body Works always have new scents to try so I probably won't buy this one again anytime soon but I did really like it.

Bath and Body Works Wallflower Scents
Kind of a random one but I wanted to share some of the scents I've been using in my room. Island Margarita has got to be my absolute favourite. Its fruity and will be repurchased in a heart beat. Sweet Connamon Pumpkin was a bit too sickly sweet for me (which is surprising as I love sweet smells). It was very strong, candy like scented and I found myself needing to unplug it if I was in the room sometimes. Bamboo just wasnt something I was liking so Im just going to get rid of that one. In store it smelt fresh but plugged in it just smelt off.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume
This is one of my all time favourites. Its what I wore when I first started daing my boyfriend and hold a lot of sentimental value. Its fruity and lovely and was already repurchased because I just adore it.

Roc Soleil Protection Facial Spf 30 
I loved this because it was light weight and worked well under makeup. Its expired now so Im getting rid of it and am using a Neutrogena one now as its less expensive.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Still to this day I have no idea what exactly this stuff is supposed to do. I bought it, used it a few times, waited to be wowed and amazed like everyone else seemed to be and then left it aside because I didnt get it. I decided recently I should use it up and it became my toner. I was starting to enjoy it and thought it might have been giving a slight glow to my skin but then it ran out and I'm back to debating whether it really did anything or not. I'm undecided on this one.

Lush Santas Lip Scrub
I liked this. It helped to remove dead skin on my lips but I wouldnt buy this one again as it left red everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola