Saturday 13 December 2014

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


Theres nothing more annoying then after spending time doing your nails and looking down half an hour later and what happened? You chipped a nail already. Everyone loves the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat so when I saw it in store for the first time I thought it was time to see what all the hypes about.

First off this stuff smells very strongly of chemicals, to the point where I actually questioned whether I wanted to put this stuff on my nails. But that aside, once applied it dried very quickly, which for a busy body like myself, this is especially handy. The shine it left is amazing. Even over a poor paint job, it makes the nail look smooth and even and super glossy. I couldnt stop looking at my nails. As for whether it helped the colour to last longer? Im not totally sure. I felt like it helped but even if it didnt, the glossy finish and quick drying in itself was enough for me. However, when this bottle finishes I probably will not repurchase as the terribly strong chemical smell is very offputting. I would rather wait an extra minute or two for drying then breathe in toxic chemicals everytime I do my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola