Thursday 13 November 2014

Five Minute Face

nars, makeup, loreal, balm, mac, mocha, sin bourjois

If your a mom like me, or just a really busy person, you often dont have the time to apply a full face of makeup. 99% of the time these last few months im not wearing anything at all. Im lucky if I had time to wash my face if im being completely honest. Gross, but sadly true. You new moms will know what im talking about. The odd time I do get five minutes to make myself a little more presentable, this is what I typically go for.

I always like something light on the face, even when I have all day to get ready. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation has been a fav for a few months now. I like how natural it looks on the skin and the "healthy" glow it gives me. Most important, I tackle those dark circles. I often look like ive been beaten up and sport two black eyes and hear "You look tired" multiple times throughout the day. I probably spend the most time on this area. I just want to look a little less like I just can back from the dead. The Bobbi Brown Correcter is my best friend in this scenario. The shade I have is a little dark for me, so I typically apply this under my foundation and then conceal on top just so its easier to blend into the skin. For concealer the Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser is a no fuss product, and with that name it seems the obvious choice. A little Rimmel Stay Matte Powder on top of that so I don't get creases under the eyes and im usually looking a little more alive. To warm up my skin id opt for  Mac Mocha or Nars Sin and then the face is done.


A quick sweep of Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless and the eyes are done. If im feeling wild ill put on a neutral lipstick, but I more often than not just put on a lip balm and call it a day. Something like Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss, or a L'oreal Colour Riche Balm. And with that, I'm ready to go and looking a little more presentable.




No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola