Tuesday 10 December 2013

Nyx Terra Cotta


My blush collection is slowly growing and ive been trying to branch out to more colours. Ive heard about this shade from Nyx for years and never really thought it would be something id like. I have a blush from Mac in Peachtwist, which is a burnt orange with a gold shimmer, simialr but this one so I thought why not. I know it looks scary in the swatch but I assure you, its beautiful on the cheeks and not that intense (I heavily swatched just for photographing purposes). It gives a beautiful hint of colour that on my fair skin, almost gives a contoured look. I think its a great colour for those dont-want-to-wear-alot-of-makeup days because its fairly natural on the skin but gives a really nice healthy glow. Ive heard its a dupe for Nars Douceur, though ive never tried it myself so I cant say. But for about a third of the price, this is a great one to try.





No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola