Monday 8 July 2013

Tanning Regime


Starting by exfoliating my whole body, I am currently using the Body Shop Shea Sugar Scrub, followed by the St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub (optional). This helps to remove any dry skin, or remnants of a previous tan. To moisturize the skin and create a smooth even application, right now I am using the Naturally Upper Canada Cranberry Moro Orannge Body Lotion, and then finally going in with the tanning lotion, Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Weekly Self-Tan. I apply this with a tanning mitt for an easy, streak free application. I let it sit for a few minutes while I go onto the face either with the same lotion if I want to be dark, or the Xen-Tan Luminous Glow Gel in medium for a softer glow to the face. I then dress in dark, loose clothing while it "develops" to prevent leaving marks on clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola