Monday 24 June 2013

Xen-Tan Weekly Self Tan Lotion


Being new to the world of tanning, I wanted to try a brand ive heard many rave about, figuring it would have good results. I opted for the Dark Lotion Weekly Self-tan as it had good reviews. I also got a mitt for smooth, even application. 

I was a little afraid upon opening the bottle to the colour of melted chocolate(!), but just as it says, it leaves a natural olive under-toned tan to the skin. It looks like you've just come back from a tropical vacation on the beach for a week. Score. It doesnt look too dramatic on my previously ghastly white skin, and im sure this would work for most skin tones. The mitt really does help for a nice even result. It takes about three hours to see results, although I recommend applying before bed just to prevent walking around with blotchy or streaky skin if any mishaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola