Sunday 23 June 2013

This Week Im Loving.. #7



This week I started using some new body products from Naturally Upper Canada. Ive never heard of the brand but they had a deal on in Home Outfitters so I thought I would give them a try. I got both the Hand and Body Lotion and Wash in Cranberry Moro Orange. They smell really nice and have been a real treat to slather myself in. The scent doesnt really last long on the skin though, which a disappointment. For makeup application, ive been really liking blending my concealer in with the Sigma Precision Angle P84 brush. Its a dense, soft brush that can be used in any of the small areas of the face, but I really like it specifically for the eye area. The angle shape works makes it really easy to apply and properly blend concealer in the inner portion of the eye as well as under. Another brush from Sigma is the Small Duo Fibre F55. I use this for cream blush or more so for applying a hilighter. It may not be the right brush for hilighting, but its worked well for me anyhow. For a soft glow to the skin, ive been liking Elf's blush in Candid Coral. The peachy colour with the slight gold shimmer gives the skin a luminous look in the sun and is so pretty for the warmer days. Lastly, since ive been trying not to use my straightener on my hair as much and just let my natural wave do what it wants (more so on days when im not going anywhere), the John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Cream has been a staple. I put a small amount in my hands, rub together and lightly pat down the length of my hair to tame frizz. It doesnt make the hair sticky or anything, which is what I really like. It really has been my "secret weapon". This is only a little sample but im going to be picking up a full size very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola