Sunday 2 June 2013

This Week Im Loving.. #5


Ive had a boring week so I havent been using many products. When I dont really want to wear makeup but want a little bit of coverage, Ive been liking the Revlon Photoready BB Cream. The shade light matches my skin well and gives a natural glow to my skin. Mascara wise, ive been enoying the Rimmel Lash Accelerator, which I used last year and remembered I liked. Its definitely one of those mascaras that get better the longer its been open. It gives nice length( not that I need it for my lashes), though not quite as much volume as id like but still has a nice look. On the lips, I rediscovered an old favourite- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Demure. An easy to wear peachy nude that I can throw on with any look. 
 A non beauty related favourite this week is a book by John Green called The Fault In Our Stars. I read this in about three days, I liked it that much. A Fantastic read that I recommend to everyone. In short, its about a girl with terminal cancer who meets a boy at one of her support group sessions and changes her life. Go read it right now if you havent.


2 comments:

  1. Ooo that book sounds interesting, might have to buy seeing as i've just finished my previous book. Thanks for sharing.

    yourstrulycass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Im sure youll enjoy it.
      Thanks for reading x

      Delete

romantica theme by Pink + Lola