Sunday 28 April 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked


Foundation has never been something I was into trying a lot of. Im lucky to have fairly nice skin, that I dont need a lot of coverage. My favourite thus far has been Revlons Photoready as ive said many times. It matches me perfectly and gives a great natural look to my skin, which is a must for me. When I saw everyone raving about the Nearly Naked (saying its comparable to Nars Shear Glow), I thought it was something up my alley and wanted to try.

I got the shade vanilla, which is the same as the Photoready but actually this one is a tad dark for me annoyingly. It offers light to medium coverage, which is exactly what I look for in foundations. It gives a healthy glow to the skin, but looks fairly natural giving just enough coverage where I need it. Its very light on the skin, and would be a great foundation for the spring/summer season.


2 comments:

romantica theme by Pink + Lola