Tuesday 19 March 2013

An Ode To Brown


I never really spent a lot of time on eyeshadow. That has never been the makeup product I was obsessed with and needed every shade of. I tend to go for a a champagney taupe all over the lid and call it a day. But lately ive been loving browns. Nothing too dark, because for day time I dont think that would look right, but a nice mid tone brown through out the lid gives a slightly more made up look and ive found it makes my green eyes pop a little more. 

A few ive been using include the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bunny Hop, Mac Wedge and Mulled Cider, the lighter shades from an elf neutral palette (which I dont really like as they have a lot of fall out and are too shimmery) and one from an Elizabeth Arden duo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola