Friday 22 February 2013

Empties #6






Ive been slacking a bit on my empties. I keep forgetting to take photos that half empty bottles end up getting thrown out. But here are some of the things I still have that ive recently used up.

Matrix Exquisite Oil shampoo sample
Another one of these samples. Nothing special about this really in my opinion. It didnt leave my hair feeling that great considering all the oils in it. Wont be buying this but I have a few samples still.

Korres Guava body butter
I had high expectations for this as the full size is like 30 bucks or something. I used this with the matching shower gel that I also had a sample of, but that unfortunately got thrown out already. The shower gel I dont have anything amazing to say about. It was decent but I wont be running out to spend an unnecessary amount of money on purchasing a full size. But the body butter was nice. It left my skin soft and the smell lasted on the skin. If I wanted to treat myself, maybe id try another scent but again, wont be running out to buy this.

Avon Moisture Effective eye makeup remover
My "holy grail" eye makeup remover. Ive used this stuff for years and love it. Its a lotion so it doesnt irritate my eyes like almost all other removers ive tried. Its also almost always on sale for 99 cents. You cant beat that. I have about 6 backups in my cabinet. 

Avon Solutions Lighten Up Plus eye cream
My mum bought this forever ago and I thought since she wasnt using it, id use it myself. I know why she never used it- it didnt do anything but irritate my eyes by making them water like crazy. Its way too watery and im tired of looking at it so im binning it.

Arbonne fyi body butter
I loved this stuff. My aunt was an arbonne rep a while back and gave me a few things from the fyi line all in the 'mysterious' scent. It smells like melon to me although im pretty sure it was supposed to smell of mangos and some other fruit. Regardless, the smell was the thing that made me not want to use it up. It left my skin soft and smooth and smelling lovely. Im sad to see this go.

Pink Sugar shower gel
This came in a makeup bag with a matching body spray. I really only wanted the bag, and the smell of them is really too sweet. Ive had it sitting around forever and just wanted it gone already. 

Large cotton pads
Not a lot to say about these. But I found these larger pads that work great for using with micellar water to remove my makeup off my face, rather than the small ones that I like for the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola