Monday 4 February 2013

Colour Riche Balm in Caring Coral



Ive heard many rave about Loreal Colour Riche Balms and decided to try one out for myself. The one I chose was in Caring Coral, obviously a coral shade.  As ive said many times, im not someone who wears a bold lip very often, so these are great. It applies smooathly just as a balm would, and is great for this time of year when your lips are dry as the sahara desert. These are quite moisturising on the lips, and give a nice sheer wash of colour. The texture is great- not sticky and leaves a natural sheen. 

These are not pigmented like the Revlon lipbutters, so if thats the colour payoff you are looking for, youll probably be disappointed in these. However, I think I like these better than the lipbutters. I can apply this without really worrying that its going to be perfect and the sheerness is good for everyday wear for me. Im lazy and dont like reapplying throughout the day, so this is easier because I can apply on the go if I needed to.Overall im a fan. Id love to try some other shades so if you have any recommendations id love to hear them. 

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I almost bought one today (sale) but bought more Color Whispers instead. Next time:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

romantica theme by Pink + Lola