Tuesday 29 January 2013

Benefit Erase Paste



I am determined this year to find a concealer that works well for me. After years of staring at erase paste in stores and hearing people talk about it, I decided to finally give it a try for myself. I went for shade 1 fair. It is a peachy pink undertone to help combat dark under eye areas and brighten the skin. 

Its a thick consistency and is best applied with fingers ive found, to warm it up and pat into place. It does crease a bit, but in all honestly ive never found a product that didnt and ive come to the conclusion that my round eye shape will always cause this. Annoying, but id rather have to pat my under eye a few times then look like ive been given a black eye with no concealer at all. I think setting it with a powder would probably be best. A little goes a long way. If too much is applied, its crease central under your eyes. Not pretty. 

So far ive been liking the coverage of this a lot, but im not convinced its the best thing out there. Im also interested in trying bobbi browns corrector and concealer in the future. Have you tried this and what do you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. I so need to try this! I've heard many good things about it!

    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete

romantica theme by Pink + Lola