Thursday 10 January 2013

Favourite Scents of 2012

 
This was the year I got into perfumes. I never really was interested in anything but a body spray before as a lot of scents tended to give me a headache, smelt too strong or just plain werent my taste. But my favourite of the year was Taylor Swifts Wonderstruck. Its a beautiful warm, fruity smell (my fav) that ive recieved many compliments on for being a nice scent but not overpowering.
 
    I still wear this one almost every day, but another one I enjoyed using was Viktor and Rolfs Flowerbomb. This one is different to the usual scents I go for, being more floral. I actually picked this one up on a whim, intending to purchase a Marc Jacobs perfume that day. The bottle is beautiful, and the scent is nice but to me is something more for going out or to wear in the evening as its a little more of a sexy scent compared to wonderstruck.

    I hope to grow my perfume collection this year- ive been eyeing up Marc Jacobs Dot for some time now and think that will be my next addition to my scent collection. What were your fav scents of the year and what would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola