Friday 18 January 2013

Favourite Blushes in 2012

 Wet n Wild Colour Icon in Pearlescent Pink
Mac Mocha (matte)
Annabelle Rosewood

   Keeping up with my 2012 favourites, today is my fav blushes. I have three, and they may all look basically the same colour. My go to blush colours are berry, pinky peachy toned. Im not going to talk a whole lot about these as ive done separate reviews on all of them already.

   Pearlescent Pink is lovely for spring/summer as its a peachy pink with gold flecks. When the sun reflects, it shows the gorgeous shimmer and gives a nice glow.

   Mocha is an all around great colour for any time. Its a soft berry pink that adds a little bit of colour to the cheeks. Ive worn this a good chunk of the year and think most people would like it/suit it.

   Rosewood a gorgeous coraly pink berry shade (can you tell im not good at describing colours?). Ive been wearing this a lot the last few months of the year. I think its great for winter as it gives a nice pop of colour to the cheeks, which is a must for my pale, dull winter skin. 


3 comments:

  1. I definitely need to pick up Mocha, looks beautiful

    Sara x
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful shades. I'm partial to a peachy pink cheek! :-)

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete

romantica theme by Pink + Lola