Thursday 22 November 2012

Maybelline 24 Hour Super Stay Concealer


Ive had this concealer for a while and as the current one im using is running low, I thought id try this one out again since it wasnt getting any use. After applying, I knew why I never used it and it just sat in my collection.
This concealer is extremely drying. It is creamy when blending in, but seems to dry to a weird consistency. When under my eyes, the skin doesnt feel like skin anymore( if that even makes sense). It is so dry and tight feeling, it just didnt seem right to wear. I also think I got a shade lighter than I probably should have which makes the under eye area look white, but thats my own fault. However, I am quite pale that I cant imagine who this would suit. Long story short, I think this is horrible and  wouldnt recommend trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

romantica theme by Pink + Lola